Emerald Medical Center is constantly developing and looking for new challenges that will allow us to increase and expand our contribution to the development of the health field in Romania.
We want our employees to evolve professionally and personally, so we offer them the opportunity to continue learning and outline the right framework for them to practice their skills.
Emerald Medical Center is the first and only cardiovascular magnetic resonance laboratory in Southeast Europe to receive recognition from the European Society of Cardiology. This accreditation offers the possibility to carry out research projects and clinical trials, as well as to carry out training courses in collaboration with the European Society of Cardiology.
Send us your CV, or apply for one of the available jobs! Or, if you want to be part of the EMERALD team, but we do not have a vacancy, we are waiting for your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, to be added to our database.
We are waiting for you in the EMERALD team!
Internal Medicine Specialist
General Medical Assistant
Takes over the patient who appears in the cabinet
Medical Radiology-Imaging Assistant (MRI)
Customer Relations Specialist
Business Development Manager
• Strong professional background and proven experience in strategic pursuit of new business / technology and sales process;
• Adaptable with the ability to react quickly to a change of direction and in accordance with the standards set by the Quality Management System;
• Demonstrated success in accessing and influencing the upper level and / or C – producers of medical technology; government; hospitals; and other industry-related stakeholders;
• Oriented towards results and solutions, with very good follow-up;
• Ability to think creatively and strategically;
• Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills in English.
• Proactively identify new innovative medical research opportunities and potential partnerships with manufacturers in the US, Israel, Japan and Western Europe to expand and improve our medical technology portfolio;
• Carries out market research, analysis and reporting activities relevant to the organization’s mission, philosophy and objectives;
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of Emerald strategy, technology portfolio, competitors, industry trends and best practices.
• Collection and analysis of market data; look for opportunities to digitize and translate data into clear dashboards that allow for clear perspective decisions.
• Support the ongoing review, challenge and improvement of existing management systems and process, develop and implement new ways of acting.
• Responsible for the profitability of the final opportunities by leading the negotiation process and contracts with new partners;
• Responsible for the development and implementation of public relations / marketing programs, promotions and internal / external communications;
• Responsible for the business development strategy of new medical technologies / innovative investigations;
• Identifying new regions, for the expansion of our center;
• Assess real estate needs, opportunities and work with stakeholders to develop new outpatient center locations;
• Follows the competition and prepares constant reports;
• Prepares and evaluates budgets, ensuring compliance with allocated funds;
• Review, design and execution of improvements to current processes, organizational structure and established order, coordination of organizational procedures to optimize efficiency and productivity;
Inter Health Systems SA treats personal data in a manner compatible with the requirements of EU Directive 95/46 and those of Regulation 679/2016. Inter Health Systems SA requests and processes necessary and relevant data for the recruitment process such as: professional experience, education, CV and contact details.
If your CV is not selected in an ongoing recruitment process it will be deleted. Inter Health Systems SA does not transfer or transfer your personal information to third parties, except as provided by law. For any details, questions, clarifications, regarding your personal information, you can write to us at email@example.com.