Soon, the range of cardiological investigations at Emerald is enriched with cardiac ultrasounds with advanced applications:
- Transesophageal ultrasound
- Strain ultrasound
- Contrast ultrasound
- 3D ultrasound
89% of the physicians who participated in a study organized by Philips believe that the new EPIQ CVx increases the reliability of the diagnosis and increases the efficiency of the work due to the high quality imaging (OLED monitor) as well as the advanced functions.
The pathologies that can be investigated with the advanced applications of the new ultrasound are:
- Heart disease – ischemic heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, intraventricular thrombi, ventricular pseudo-aneurysm, etc.
- Valvular diseases – mitral insufficiency, mitral valve prolapse, aortic stenosis, genetic heart disease, artificial heart valves, etc.
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Heart failure
- Carotid atherosclerosis
- Patients with unclear heart disease
- Cancer patients treated with chemo and radiotherapy to evaluate myocardial injury as early as possible – cardiotoxicity
Schedule a cardiac ultrasound with our doctors:
- Dr. Maria Florescu
- Dr. Cristina Ștefan
- Dr. Sebastian Onciul
- Dr. Nicoleta Oprescu
Details and appointments at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021/9814